Natural health products are increasingly popular in both Western medicine and for individuals seeking alternatives to prescription pills and medicines. Stepping away from constantly using chemicals and prescription medication and towards using natural health products can be extremely beneficial for your health, your wallet, and your long-term happiness.
While most natural health products don't offer the same rapid relief of pills and chemical creams, they do offer relief over the long term, without the many side effects and potential health hazards that come with medicine. If you're getting started with natural health products, this selection of top guides and natural health product eBooks will teach you about alternative medicine, how to use it, and when to use it so that you can make informed choices, and use the best remedies and medicine available to you.
Natural health products are typically more affordable, offer gentler results, and are typically made directly from natural ingredients rather than from synthetics or other chemicals. Natural health products include vitamins and minerals, herbal remedies, homeopathic medicines, traditional medicine, probiotics, amino acids, supplements, and much more, and some of them are essential to human health. These natural health products are used for medicinal cures, diet and fitness, beauty, anti-aging, nutrition, and much more, and are typically more affordable, easier on the body, and can be very effective.
These health products eBooks will provide you with all of the information that you need to get started with choosing, buying, and using natural, alternative medicine.
1. Being Mortal by Atul Gawande - Being Mortal explores the current state of hospitals, the treatment of aging patients, and the current use of medicine in western hospitals. The book tackles the many issues behind western medicine, to give readers an idea of their options, their alternatives, and combats the idea that current medicine is neither flawless nor ideal for everyone. While the primary focus of the book is on aging persons, its lessons are applicable to nearly everyone.
2. The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood - Essential oils are calming, relaxing, and can be used for dozens of different applications in health and wellbeing, including improving mental health. The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy includes a guide to oils, their uses, and their application. With over 600 recipes, the book also allows you to immediately get started with essential oils and herbs.
(RELATED: The "Hidden Survival Muscle" In Your Body Missed By Modern Physicians That Keep Millions Of Men And Women Defeated By Pain, Frustrated With Belly Fat, And Struggling To Feel Energized Every Day… - Click here to read more)
3. Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing by Phyllis A. Balch CNC - Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing is one of the most essential books for anyone getting started with alternative medicine. The book details scientific research and proven studies showing the effectiveness of different herbs, natural remedies, and much more, covering topics from wounds and colds to diseases and physical ailments, and much more. It is one of the best alternative medicine reference eBooks available.
4. Heal Your Body by Louise Hay - "Heal Your Body" contains less science than any of the other natural health products books on this list, but it does introduce the idea that your emotions and mental health can affect your physical health, and in a way that is easy to grasp and identify with. While some of Louise Hay's ideas are controversial, the eBook is a quality guide for those who want learn the general ideas as well as those who follow her theories and ideas. Hay's book is simplified, and makes the assumption that all illnesses have root causes, but does allow you to get an in depth look at how psychosomatic problems can hurt your wellbeing, and how natural health products can improve it.
5. Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs - Medicinal herbs are useful for everything from beauty treatments to diseases & physical ailments, and everything in between. Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs is a reference eBook designed to teach you what herbs use, how to use them, and how to grow them, which allows you to create your own natural health products from your garden. The book also details 124 recipes for all-natural herbal salves, tinctures, lotions, and much more.
Natural health products are not a replacement for traditional medicine if you are ill, require specific medication, or otherwise have a recommendation from your doctor. You should also ask your doctor before using natural health products, because everything reacts differently with different people. It's important that you research what you are taking, and if you are buying Amazon health products, that you heavily research the seller to ensure that you are purchasing a quality product. It's also a good idea to research how different herbs interact with any medicines that you have been prescribed by your doctor. For example, grapefruit, Saint John's Wort, and other ingredients in many natural health products do not interact well with birth control, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI's), and many other types of medicine.
Switching to using natural health products whenever possible can benefit you, your wallet, the environment, and your long-term health. It can also allow you to cut down on side effects, allergies, and other symptoms caused by chemicals. However, it is crucial that you learn a great deal about what you are taking or using before doing so.
If you want more information, our selection of free natural health products eBooks includes titles on herbal medicine, beauty recipes, tinctures, nutrition, different types of alternative medicine, and much more. Download our eBooks to get started learning for free.